- Industry Catalogue
- Product Catalogue
Thermal insulation laggings for construction and industrial applications. Cut from blocks of rigid PUR and PIR foam using numerically controlled machines. Density range of available laggings between 33 and 200 kg/m3. For typical insulation applications, the foam is characterised by a density between 33 and 43 kg/m3 – then, the maximum length of laggings is 1,200 mm. Maximum thickness: 300 mm. Laggings for construction applications have the CE marking and are subject to PN-EN 14308.
- heat insulation for heating pipelines in channel or overhead systems,
- insulation of industrial facilities indoors – central heating networks, sewage systems,
- insulation of tankers and process containers,
- insulation of heat exchangers,
- pipeline supports,
- production of shapes or muffs for insulating the space created while butt welding two steel pipes.
- Otulina PU G40 B2
- Otulina PIR G40 E