- Industry Catalogue
- Product Catalogue
Purex HB R hybrid systems
A two-component raw material system for manufacturing polyurethane-polyurea elastomers. Similarly to the polyurea, the PUREX HB elastomer enables the creation of fast-curing seamless coatings applied by use of a high-pressure unit where it is necessary to protect the substrate from exposure to water. It enables the creation of a waterproof coating on surfaces like polyurethane spray foam, concrete, metal and wood. It can be used as an anti-corrosion coating.
PUREX HB is characterised by its lower resistance to mechanical damage than PUREX AM, and in some applications it can be used as a cheaper substitute.
Water insulation of surfaces for:
- balconies and terraces,
- water containers, including those for demineralised water,
- water treatment plant reservoirs and sewers,
- gutter pipes and pipeline elements,
- concrete pools (e.g. water pools, water holes),
- steel containers (overground and underground).
- Purex HB RN