QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY of POLYCHEM SYSTEMS Sp. z o.o.
Polychem Systems Sp. z o.o. has been a leading manufacturer of polyurethane products for four decades. The consistent quality of our products, expanding our product offer, improving processes, and taking care of continuous professional development of our Employees and the state of the environment helps to strengthen the company’s position on the domestic and foreign markets.
Rational management of raw materials, identification of risks, and consistent risk reduction translate into safety and appropriate quality in all areas of the company. We care about increasing the trust and credibility by meeting the requirements and expectations of our Customers.
- Aiming at continuous improvement of our products, services, processes, and actions within the organisation, we agree to abide by the following rules:
- Manufacture and timely deliver products that meet the individual needs of our Customers, with particular attention to the environment.
- Use available measures and organisational means that can prevent emergency environmental risks.
- Prevent environmental pollution.
- Constantly expand the product portfolio and develop new technologies.
- Build lasting relations with the Customer based, among others, on advice, technical support, and training.
- Aim to become a leader in the field of polyurethane products on the domestic market, ensure dynamic development on European markets, and mark the company’s position on the global market.
The involvement of all employees of Polychem Systems Sp. z o.o. in continuous improvement of effectiveness of the Integrated Management System (compliant with the requirements of PN-EN ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and PN-EN ISO 14001 standards) is a guarantee that the set goals will be achieved.
Consistent implementation of the Quality and Environment Policy as well as respecting the law regulations ensure effectiveness and continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System, which facilitates development and strengthens Polychem Systems Sp. z o.o. position on the market.
I assure that our company is financially independent. I undertake to secure the means and resources necessary to implement this Quality and Environmental Policy imposed on me and our employees.
President of the Management Board
Poznań, 28 February 2022